New Design!

I want to send out a huge thanks to Myla from Design Me Pretty for the fabulous makeover she has performed on my blog.

Lady in Lima has gone through quite a transformation over the last ten months. When I first arrived in Lima, this blog was just to keep friends and family back home up to date with my life in Lima. Over time, however, I became more interested in the expat and travel blog community and decided that I wanted to be more involved.

This required a major redesign which I was incapable of doing myself. I can do many things but let´s face it, web design is not one of them. I stumbled across Design Me Pretty and knew that Myla would be a perfect fit for me. She was patient with my constantly evolving design wants, answered all my questions thoroughly, was professional and friendly! I highly recommend her services to anyone needing help with the design of their blog.

Thanks again, Design Me Pretty, I couldn´t be happier.

To all my dear readers: Welcome to the new and improved Lady in Lima...